RAP 2018 > Ch.4: WBG Management's Follow-Up to IEG Major Evaluations
Tracking Implementation during the Management Action Record Cycle
Management Action Plans are created in response to IEG recommendations from corporate, sectoral, and thematic evaluations. Action Plans are implemented over the course of four years and, during each year of implementation, both IEG and the World Bank Group rate the extent to which the recommendations have been incorporated into operations.
Ratings of Implementation Progress
- Complete: Action Plan for the recommendation fully completed.
- High: Action Plan for the recommendation 90 percent or more completed.
- Substantial: Action Plan for the recommendation more than 50 percent completed.
- Moderate: Implementation underway but less than 50 percent of Action Plan completed.
- Negligible: No evidence or plan to implement Action Plan for the recommendation.
The dashboard below compares the IEG and World Bank Group ratings of Action Plan implementation, by year of implementation.
Trends of Implementation of Recommendations: By Number / By Category