The International Program for Development Evaluation Training (IPDET) is an executive training program for development practitioners working in monitoring, evaluation, and results measurement. The program is jointly managed by the University of Bern, the Center for Evaluation (CEval) and the Independent Evaluation Group (IEG).
The 2018 program, scheduled for July 16-27, 2018 in Bern, Switzerland, will include a one-week core course, followed by a week of in-depth workshops taught by a dynamic group of renowned international faculty and experts.
Core course (July 16-20, 2018) – led by Linda Morra Imas and Ray Rist
Workshops (July 23-27, 2018)
- Using case studies and case-based design in program evaluation
- Evaluation design matrix
- Introduction to quantitative data analysis
- Evaluation for middle and upper-Management
- Designing and building results-based monitoring and evaluation systems
- Introduction to quantitative impact evaluation
- Utilization-focused evaluation
- Theory-based evaluation in practice
- Evaluation the SDGs
- Challenges, opportunity and trends in private sector evaluations
The deadline for registration is May 31, 2018. Click here to register.
For information, visit: www.ipdet.org
For more information, please contact: Kelly Andrews Johnson (Kjohnson@ifc.org).