1. Implement goals and priorities reflecting the findings of this evaluation with regard to the World Bank’s support to global data and global partnerships, country data capacity, and a user-centered data culture.
2. Mobilize and deliver additional support to countries’ statistical systems, using a more comprehensive model of statistical capacity building that also factors in needs and opportunities to strengthen administrative data systems.
3. Step up engagements with global partners and client governments on long-term funding for development data.
4. Scale up promotion of data sharing and data use.
5. Implement coordinated actions so that World Bank operations benefit from big data’s insights and clients receive appropriate support for big data use.
See Chapter 6: Conclusions and Recommendations