As one of the largest independent evaluation groups of it’s kind, IEG plays a leading role in the evaluation community and the development field. IEG encourages the use of effective evaluation techniques to assess the effectiveness of development projects and programs. The following resources have been selected for the insight that they provide for evaluative work.
Have you read?
- Institutionalizing Evaluation: What is the Theory of Change? (by Caroline Heider)
- Influencing Change through Evaluation: What is the Theory of Change? (by Caroline Heider)
- The Complexity of Estimating the Value and Costs of an Evaluation (by Caroline Heider)
- How complicated does the (Intervention) Model have to be? (by Jos Vaessen)
- What is (good) program theory in international development? (by Jos Vaessen)
- Using ‘Theories of Change’ in international development (by Jos Vaessen)